Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slovenian Start

Dobrodošli,
    Jaz sem Jon(za slovenci), 29let, in mam 6mesec tukaj v sloveniji, Celje.
    Oprosti za moj jezik ampak ne gre tak hiter tist težk jezi če imate, moj jezik je latin in rabim čas da učim.
    Hope you dont mind but for now i am going to use english as a language because even if i understand 90% of slovenian i have a hard time writing back. Hvala za razumevanje.
    My story
    As i said, my name is Jon(for slovenians, real one is almost similar), 29 years old(this februar), and i come from a latin country.
    Sem celjian for the past few month due to the fact that my gf is slovenian, and we decided to move togheter and thats why the blog name is "slovenian start".
    I have a job here but i didnt knew that slavery still exist in your country, but this is another subject for other day, i mentioned this cause is a barrier for me playing(job is ponedeljek-nedelia).
    Otherwise you have a beautiful country, a lot of green, lil unfriendly people but we can manage it.
    Poker story
    I started playing poker 11 let nazaj and catch me from the begining cause was a way to make money without work, or fizical work.
    I was a sng grinder with good results, never amazing ones, the same with tournaments and on cash game i never pass 0.1/0.2 do to fear of losing money(was my only income in those days) .
    Then came a period in my country when due to regulation, we remain with only 3 sites stars/888/unibet but they got some taxes on deposits, and withdraw and due to dieing of sng games i kinda quit playing and move to bets and real live and play poker only time to time.
    Goals
    We arrrived with that moment when i tell you what i hope to do with this topic:
    Around the corner goals:
    - i want to learn slovenian on a good level(now i am 80% understanding, 40reading, 60%talking, 20% writing)
    -i want to start to start to be again a poker player
    -to make this online a new income to pay daily needs(food, bils, etc).
    -to find a new job that allows me to play more poker
    Long term objective
    - to be financial free due to got financial decisions(back to poker is one of them, followed by others)
    -have my own house here
    -have a familly
    Pomoč!!!!
    Now you know all the story and what i intend to do i ask your help to guide my steps in a new world for me, as a country and poker world.
    1. What do you recomand to become better on slovenian, i tried with books from libary and i want to attend some classes but i dont know if i find english-slovenian classes now due to covid period.
    2. My country has only 3 sites, on wich i can play here? Now i have prepared 100e to deposit but i dont know where.
    3. Should i use slovenian bank card for deposits/withdrwas, is not any risk due to slovenians laws? I need to pay some taxes from the winnings, or other money came from online?
    4. Is better to use skrill, or other online method of paying?
    5. Would be someone interest to be an učitelj for my start in this new world? Not necesary a coach, but someoen to help me lil with some advices cause the forum has a lot of info but i am not so good yet to understand all, and i dont want to miss some good stufs.
    Hvala za pomoč in se vidimo kmalu če bomo videli kateri site bom špila in potem tedni/meseci goals.
    Lep pozdrav, Jon.

Nombre de dios hermano, como estan todos por aya? Ajjajaja
    De q pais ud viene?
    Aqi hay gente trabajando, pero son contados ...hehe, no, no es asi, pero da verda no son tan buenos condiziones de emplejo en eslovenia y interesante q ya notaste eso...
    1. Si esloveno es muy duro, unas de mas dificil idiomas mundial...te puedo recomendar escuela Ljudska Univerza, donde puedes incontrar artos cursos gratuitos para empezar. Aparte, ayi organizan tambien un curso de 180 horas con examen final q es muy recomendable para estranjeros.
    2. Yo te recomiendo PokerStars y Winamax.
    3. Por ahora no hay iva para poker aqi, asi q no importa como haces transferos.
    4. No cambia mucho, la diferencia es q a Skrill la plata jega mas rapido como a la cuenta de banco, pero hay comisiones para sacar effetivo en cajeros q con cuenta de banco puedes evitar.
    5. Yo te puedo ayudar con algo...
    Q dios lo bendiga!
    FREE 20€www.winamax.fr/en/i/4afprs (za nove uporabnike)

Comment

Thanks for help, but i am not spanish, other kind of latin language, Romania. But i lived in spain few years so i understood all of what you said.
      I am going to shearch on internet about those classes right aways.
      Years ago winamax(i guess the french platform you talk about) was one of the favourite for tournament players, i guess now is the same.
      Till now i managed to open my partypoker account, old one moved to slovenian(party has ban in my country but i still had the account), and few hands on bet365 poker where the field on 2nl si a bazin(isto word kot romunski jezik) full of fishes.
      Next week i try to finish all the prepares so i can start to work on my goals
      P. S i talk pretty well slovenian and i always here that are here people for years who dont want to talk, thats why i want to learn as fast as posibile to prove all that i can.
      P. S. S član if you talk romanian tudy i come till where u are now and give you a beer, home made one.
      Lp.

Comment

Oooops...i was sure u come from south american country.
        Ce faci? I only know this phrase...
        Ye, we can arrange some beer meeting one day
        FREE 20€www.winamax.fr/en/i/4afprs (za nove uporabnike)

Comment

You know the same phrase as my gf)). About meeting I would love to, cause i didnt met no one with the same passions/hobbies as mine.
          Me quito el sombrero ante tu español. Felicitationes

Comment

Dobrodošel v Sloveniji Jon.
            Pokerpro has a brand new page in English with some of the best rakeback deals, make sure you check them out. If you are looking to take poker seriously, the deals that are on the site will make your game much more profitable and easier to beat and progress through the stakes.
            okerpro: en.pokerpro.cc okerpro:
            As for learning Slovenian, there are a lot of classes you can take. And since the COVID situation is starting to get a little better, there are some classes and universities that finally opened up. Most of the classes also offer long distance studying.
            https://www.lingula.si/slovenscina/for-foreigners/
            https://www.jezikovno-mesto.com/slovenscina
            Check these two out for starters.
            If you have more questions, feel free to ask.
            Looking forward to your posts about your poker journey.

Comment

I would recommend checking out GGPoker, which is the fastest growing of all the poker sites right now.
              And also BestPoker from the IPoker network, for some great welcome bonuses and rakeback deals. :spade:

Comment

Zdravo, za zdaj ni mam nove novice. Ni mam čas za nič če delam velike ure/dan. Normalno bo da igram velike ure na dan, ampak za mene je contra.
                Hope that i write corect or at least close. I played few hands on 365, and went pretty well on 2nl but i dont like to much cash game.
                I checked party poker and they have some traffic on cash games, sng are dead and not so bad tournaments.
                I am going to check gg poker and to take a decision where to deposit.
                Till then i am still practice my slovenian to make improvements and to have chance on a better job.
                Lep pozdrav, Jon.

Comment

Jaz bi ti priporočil, da igraš samo cash game ali samo turnerje ali pa samo sng.

Comment

After seeing what offers i can get for now i decided on party and winamax, not pokerstars cause there i have an account on my own country and who knows when i go back, but i have a small dilema.
                    I want to make a deposit on partypoker and winamax, but i dont know if is ok to use the slovenian card or i should use alternative online methods like skrill?
                    I ask cause as a said, in my country are wery restrictiv laws and fines when comes to poker/online betting.
                    Hvala za pomoč.

Comment

It is perfectly safe to use a Slovenian card for deposits.

Comment

I made a deposit and i started to play lil after work, i started pretty well:
                        1. I got a ticket for a spin a go 5$ and i nailed it for 10$
                        2. I played a 3.30$ bounty tournament and i finished 4/300 for lil over 30€.
                        3. On the early phases of tournament i played lil fast forward tables, to kill the time and on 2nl i encounter a pretty weak level, a lot of raises and all ins and i made 2 staks extra.
                        Jutri e petek, jaz delam petek, sobota, nedelja etc... In bova videli novi obiectivi zato ker še ker so denar noter v igra.

Comment

Zdravo,
                          Po eno leto in pol lahko rečem da eno točko sem naredil od my plan. Sem naučil ker vredo slovenski jezik, ampak na žalost druge ne.

Od juter 1 november bom začel en projekt za 2 meseca(do konca leta) in bom igral minimum 10 1$ spin&go/dan in upam da naredim še eno placo.
                          Se sliši mal volume ampak jaz nisem zamenjal službo, in nimam dost čas za več poker zato ker sem full utrujen po 8-10h dvigovanje 10-15ton.

Razmišljam kam bi igral, Bet365 ali Partypoker, tiste 2 so v Sloveniji(druge pa jaz nezman kateri so licenced v Sloveniji), na Pokerstars imam račun od moje države in nevem če bom spremenil.

-Začetek bankroll: 200e
                          -10x1$ S&g za 60dni
                          -Bet365 za štart zato ker tam so več ljudi iz stave kar igrajo
                          -Na konec prvi mesec bomo videli če se it gor ali ne, pred ne
                          - V službi delam sam, tak da mam blizu 7h za poslušat strategije in bom probal tudi neki soft da igram bolšj.
                          -tukaj bom na konec dana napisal kaj sem naredil v igri.
                          -Upam da drug leg lahko zamenjam slujbo in pol mel več čas za poker.

P. S. Iščem nekoga kot trener kateri mi mal pomagal v tistem slovenskih svet od poker. Tudi če treba plačat, se bova pogovorila.

P. S. S. Nekoga tukaj pozna en finančnih consultant, zato ker call center v slovenski banke so "fish" in neznajo nič.

P. S. S Se opravičujem če nisem vse napisal 100% prav, ampak po 2 leti tukaj v Sloveniji se še učijem.

Hvala in se vidimo juter z prvi dan od challenge.

Comment

Srečno z projektom

Comment

Katere vse igralnice sprejemajo slovenske uporabnike si lahko pogledaš tukaj: https://si.pokerpro.cc/igrajte-poker/
                              Če bi hotel podobne igre kot so Spin&Go-ji imaš na partypokru na voljo SPINSe in na GGPokru Spin&Gold.

Pa srečno s projektom!
                              EX-PokerStars Team Pro Online | | | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X