No announcement yet.

2p2 zgodba: Paul Dlugozima in John Racener sredi škandala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Še en update. Kaj dosti se okoli tega ne dogaja več.
    Marc je registriral kup novih domen, na kateri ima namen očitno postavit site o Zimi.
    V tem času je pa tudi Zima najel odvetnika, ki ga je že kontaktiral. Vsebine pogovorov pa ni razkril
    EX-PokerStars Team Pro Online | | | | |

Comment

In zgodba okoli tega je po vseh teh mesecih očitno končana...
      Tole je objavil Marc:
      Alright guys -- it's been a fun ride but it looks like this is all wrapped up. The situation is now considered closed in my eyes. There were mistakes made by both sides throughout this situation, but I'm glad it's over. I am not friends with any of the guys going forward but I believe it's been resolved amicably and have no ill will going forward. It was a crazy few nights back in 2016 that I'll never forget and the drama was fun as this thread served it's purpose. Thank you everyone that has supported me and hope to have drinks with as many of you in the future as possible. I appreciate everyone's help again and glad this is over. #YAYOGATE
      Tole pa Zima, ki se je javil prvič (in zadnjič):
      Hello
      I have made some mistakes in all of this, and definitely haven’t handled everything anywhere close to optimal, but I am glad we have now resolved this situation and both sides can move on. There were many times I wanted to post and respond to peoples comments, but I just couldn’t due to a lawyers advice. There were many things in the story/following posts in the original thread that just weren’t true. None of that matters now though. Marc and I have agreed that this situation is over.
      EX-PokerStars Team Pro Online | | | | |

Comment

Working...
      X