Cashout - kako rešiti težave v 3 min

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashout - kako rešiti težave v 3 min

Danes zjutraj sem po skorajšnjem bustu in velikem tiltu na win pokru (spada pod ipoker mrežo) naredil cashout za "tisto malo kar je še ostalo". V nekaj minutah (čas 5:33 AM) prejmem naslednji mail:
    Dear .....,
    Due to regulatory compliance and the security of your account, we kindly ask you to submit to us the below requested information.
    1. Proof of Identity
    A copy of your passport or identity card.
    2. Proof of Payment Method
    A clear copy of your credit or debit card(s).
    OR
    A screenshot of your e-wallet account (e.g. Moneybookers or NETELLER) where it is clear that you have previously made deposits to us.
    3. Proof of Address
    A copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill showing your name and residential address. The date of the statement/bill must be no more than 3 months old.
    Please send your documents via email attachment to support@winpoker.com
    If you have any questions or need assistance with this, please contact us.
    WinPoker.com support
    Za nekatere od vas popolnoma standardna zadeva mene pa je seveda "razpi..lo". Da se bom moral sedaj še ukvarjati s takšnimi zadevami, če hočem (mogoče začasno) stran od njih. Zato sem jim poslal prijazno elektronsko pošto. Čas 5:55
    I'm sorry but why do I have to send you copy of my passport? There was no problem when making a deposit was there?(two times 1k$) When I wrote an email to you're support they said there is no problem when making small transactions up to 1k$. And now here is a problem for 400$? I need to give you screenshot of moneybookers so that you will see if i made a deposit on you're site? Are you serious? You don't have that already? And I should send all this via email??? Is you're company crazy? Why don't I also write down the size of my penis so that google will know it...
    There was no problem when making a withdraw on Leon Poker (a larger amount). You probably know it, it's under ipoker network. I don't see any reason why there should be a problem with a smaller amount then I deposited and because of the fact I made almost 3k rake!
    Čas 5:58
    Elektronska pošta od moneybookers:
    You have received new funds
    Dear .....,
    Greetings from moneybookers.com! You have just received money from Buenos Juegos N.V. (moneybookersusd@winpoker.com).
    Transaction details
    Amount: USD 392.12
    Moneybookers Transaction ID: 481708412
    Your Transaction ID for this payment: 973349
    Detail 1: WinPoker
    WinPoker
    Predlagam, da vsi, ki boste imeli težave s cashoutom (za male denarje) preprosto copy pastetate moj mail. V treh minutah je denar vaš

you're company crazy
    fyp
    your comapany crazy
    you're support they said
    fyp
    your support they said

Comment

dfable wrote: fyp
      more like beyond repair...

Comment

Working...
      X