Zdravo, je kdo za piramido?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zdravo, je kdo za piramido?

Sem nov na forumu, ne pa nov v pokru in naj povem po pravici, prijavil sem se samo zato da bi nadaljeval tole verigo, ali pa da me skritizirate da sem naiven in ugotovim da sem pač izgubil teh 7$ No kaj mislite? Čeprav je namenjena mailu bi v temu forumu lahko zadevo razposlali najbrz po pol sveta in vsi nekaj imeli od tega...dokler imajo te stvari zagon se baje znajo "splačat"...kaj pa je $7...
    Hi,
    you have the email of 10 poker players? If yes, then please read the following email carefully. This will help you to build your bankroll easily, investing only $7.00 on PokerStars. I have read and didn’t think twice, instacall! Made the transfers in the same day!
    It may sound complicated, but it's not, believe me! This will help you build a solid bankroll (considering you're a small-stakes player) in the worlds largest poker site!
    I received this email from a friend, who lives in Canada and apparently it has been disseminated among the community of Poker quickly, helping Grinders from around the world to build their bankroll.
    I guarantee that works, but you should focus on two main points:
    - Attach a print screen of the receipt of transfers, which can be found in the history of your PokerStars Cashier. This increases the adhesion absurdly, and also generates credibility.
    - Keep this chain over email, it is fast and helps keep the chain always alive and fed.
    HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
    - You will build a bankroll of $21,000 investing only $7.00 -
    1. To build a bankroll of $21,000 (Twenty-one thousand dollars) you should invest only $ 7.00 (seven dollars), transferring only $1.00 for the seven players listed at the end of this email.
    2. After making the transfers, take a print screen or photo of your transaction history on PokerStars Cashier.
    3. With the print or photo already in hand, copy and paste the list of usernames that you find at the end of this email, including your username at the Position Special of the list and excluding the username of the player in the position Home
    4. Forward this email to 10 friends (who are poker players) and attach the print or photo of your transaction history at PokerStars - As I said earlier, this will help a lot to increase the credibility of this current mutual aid between Grinders.
    Understand how $7.00 will become $21,000
    Let's consider that:
    You did the seven transfers of $ 1 for the seven members listed below.
    Attached the print or photo of your transaction history at PokerStars to email.
    Included your username at Position Special and deleted the username of the player in position Home
    Forwarded the email containing your username and your voucher for 10 friends (poker players)
    Now, follow the calculations and see why this is a +EV move
    Position # 7 - HERE YOU RECOVER MORE THAN 50% OF THE INVESTMENT
    You join the program at #7, sends 10 emails - About 40% of the players who received your email will join the list, which means 4 players - You received $ 4.00!
    Position # 6 - HERE YOU HAVE WON MORE THAN PLAYING $1 SNG
    Your four friends, poker players, who transferred the money to you and others on the list, will send over 10 emails each, containing your username at Uncategorized Groups and their usernames at the position #7, still considering a 40% conversion rate, we have: 4 Players X 10 emails = 40 emails, from those 40 players who received the email, 16 will join you and transfer $1 each one in the list - You get $16!
    Position Groups - HERE YOU START TO THINK ABOUT OF ENTERING IN THE LIST AGAIN ...
    Those 16 people who joined the program will send it to 160 people, 10 each one. With a 40% join rate, 64 players will join, forwarding the list with your username at the position Groups - You received $64!
    Position Blogs - HERE IT BECOMES VERY INTERESTING
    Those 64 players who joined the program in the previous phase, will send it out to 640 players with your username at the position #4, where about 256 will join - You received $256! Can you play the Sunday Million and still have some money…
    Position Main Forum - HERE IS GOOD
    Those 256 players who joined the program, will forward it to 2560 players, with your username at position Main Forum Where 1,024 players will join - You received $1,024!
    Position Forum - HERE YOU THINK: "WHY DO I NOT THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE"
    The 1,024 from previous phase will send 10,240 emails with your username at the position #2, 40% call it and 60% fold - You received $ 4,096!
    Position Home - GG, ENTRY IN THE LIST AGAIN!
    Those 4,096 who received this last email, will forward it to 40,960 people and16,384 will join the program - You received $ 16,384! Obviously, this was his last position in the list ...
    Now lets sum what you received so far:
    Position Special - $ 4.00
    Position Uncategorized Groups - $ 16.00
    Position Groups - $ 64.00
    Position Blogs - $ 256.00
    Position Main Forum - $ 1,024.00
    Position Forum - $ 4,096.00
    Position Home - $ 16,384.00
    Total: $ 21,844.00 - Please, consider that: This can vary according to the number of people you send the email, if you have 50 poker players emails, your chain will be 5x higher than this, which is on a rough calc represents: $109,220.00!!!!
    I will list here some reasons that made me get into this chain, it might help u...
    1 - i spent much more than that having a coffee
    2 - It may be that my list "die" before I arrive at the Position #1, but if I get in the position #4, it’s ok for me!
    3 - You do not need luck, you just need to do the sending according with what i have explained above.
    4 - If there’s people making money with this, why i can’t give a try?
    5 - Last but not least: $7.00 will not make me richer nor poorer, but if this works, then it will be a precious help to build my bankroll.
    Take care to reproduce the list correctly, you that any misspelling here will pretty much broke the list, I'm sure the other who are already here care about it!
    Here’s the usernames to where you should transfer $1
    Special - BaciPare - Slovenia
    Uncategorized Groups - AC.Fonseca - Brazil
    Groups - Grinder206 - Germany
    Blogs - maickmak - Greece
    Main Forum - Chri$$le - Germany
    Forum - WOLANDANTE - Hungary
    Home - glaucio9293 - Brazil
    Transaction receipt in attached to this email
    PS - Please help keep this chain alive by sending this email just for poker players. The inclusion of people unrelated to Poker, tends to "rot" that chain which has worked well in several countries around the world.

LOL

Dej rajši plači eno rundo kje.... Ni kej, vročina dela svoje...
    FREE 20€www.winamax.fr/en/i/4afprs (za nove uporabnike)

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Bi si ti morda prebral EULA za uporabo Pokerstars platforme?
        .. Count your (ways) out.

Comment

V teoriji je lepo ja, kaj pa ko tistih 10, katerim si ti poslal, vsi zbrišejo mail in končajo s tem? Ne pričakovat da bo dnar kar padal z neba no.
          "Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Comment

Instacall tam sem tut nehu brat :P

Comment

favš ste vsi.
              jebeš poker,mail pro postaneš pa je .
              Success is like being pregnant, everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you were fucked before you got there.

Comment

prjavu , sam da sem mu plus dal.
                The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money...

Comment

No sej, fora je pa dobra, ni kej. Vsaj ne daš samo enemu vsega, pa pol popušiš. Če imaš dobro razvejano mrežo prjatlov ti lahko tudi uspe zaslužit, če ti prej računa ne zaprejo, vprašanje ali je tole vse v skladu s pravili Pokerstarsa. Težava je v tem, da 10 poker prjatlov težko najdeš, sploh če računaš, da mora vsak izmed njih imet 10 drugih kolegov, da se zadeve ne prepletajo.

Comment

Working...
                  X