stava isildur1 vs negreanu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stava isildur1 vs negreanu

na pinu sem vidu da lahko stavis na ta dogodek... naj mi en pove... v cem je razlika na koncu RISK/TO WIN, hvala.. .njoy

jaz mislim, da je tale risk/to win mišljeno tako, da ali v okno vneseš risk, torej,koliko bi rad stavil, pa staviš določen znesek, ali pa če odkljukaš "to win", potem vneseš znesek, ki bi ga rad dobil, sistem pa ti izračuna, koliko moraš staviti....
    ????
    don't be so quick to judge me.<br />[br]after all, you only see what i choose to show you

Comment

če so 1.5 in 2.7 kvote, pol je to nemogoče zgubit...

Comment

Ni res, se ne pokrije. Sicer minimalno, ampak dovolj za stavnice, da imajo edge
        EX-PokerStars Team Pro Online | | | | |

Comment

tule bi lahk dal na isildurja... kulk hendov pa igrata v enem sessionu? 2500? to bo no limit ?

Comment

Tukaj je novica: Končno dvoboj Isildur vs. Negreanu
            Tukaj pa tema na forumu.
            Če se ti pa ne da brat pa na hitro.
            2500 handov danes, 2500 naslednjo nedeljo.
            NL HU 50/100 4 mize
            DN nima šans IMHO.

Comment

CoreySteel wrote:
              DN nima šans IMHO.
              +1

Comment

Daniel Negreanu's Poker Blog:
                My strategy going in isn't a big secret so I don't mind sharing:
                Pre-flop: I'll be min-raising on the button probably around 95% of the time and folding the very worst hands. If he raises from the button, I'll either fold, call, or 3 bet to 1000.
                If I raise to 200, he makes it 900, and I decide to 4-bet, the bet sizing will depend on how deep we are. At the minimum, if he is in fact going to make it 900 as he did against Issac Haxton, my 4-bets will be to 2100 if we are only 10k deep. If, his 3 bet sizing is to 700, then I'll adjust as well and 4-bet to 1800 if we are 10k deep. The deeper we get, the bigger my 4 bet sizing will be, but probably never more than raising his 900 to 2400. That will also depend on how often he calls my 4-bets, and/or 5 bets me.
                Flop: In position, when checked to, I'm betting 50% of pot ($200) a very high percentage of the time. If I'm check raising the flop, it'll generally be close to 3 times his flop bet, whatever that ends up being.
                In pots where I 3-bet him to 1000, I'll be betting 60% of the pot, or $1200.
                Turn: In position in spots where he check called the flop, I'll be betting $600, or 75% of the pot.
                River: I'm not telling! LOL, this will depend heavily on many factors that I can't share without divulging too much information about my approach, but lets just say that I'm not exactly committed to any "small ball rules" on the river.
                I'm pretty sure this is an approach that Isildur1 doesn't enjoy playing against, but I'm not exactly trying to make him feel more comfortable. My goal is to win, and this approach is the foundation for how I plan on doing that.
                The guy who invented poker was bright, but the guy who invented the chip was a genius.

Comment

hvala, da podpiras mojo lenobo.. .take pjebe rabmo na forumu

Comment

@afngunc: Bom ti tole ukradel pa kopiral še v tisto drugo temo
                    @MamiNaKoki:

Comment

Working...
                    X